Tuesday 12 April 2016

Planning


The following equipment will be needed for my promotional video:

   Canon 700D
   Tripod
   SD Card
   Shotgun microphone 

Before flying out to Madrid, I had a look online at some of the places we would be visiting as a college but also looked at some locations that I felt would be good to film in, I decided to film at Centro Centro, Reina Sofia, Buen Retiro Park, the flamenco show we would be attending and then a few locations like the Plaza Mayor and the Palacio Real de Madrid.

I tried to get a mixture of photography and moving image for each of the locations that I visited and most importantly I got plenty of footage of students interacting with one another, with their camera equipment or with the art that they saw in the galleries. 

Whilst filming in Madrid I was working with another person and so we assigned each other tasks to do, whilst I took on the majority of the filming at locations such as the Reina Sofia or Centro Centro, my partner filmed at the flamenco show and between the two of us we filmed the streets of Madrid. 

At the end of each day I reviewed the footage I had got and after the first day found that I was lacking in a lot of student engagement with the trip and so the second day I focused less on the scenery and artwork and more on how the students reacted to this.




No comments:

Post a Comment