Wednesday 9 September 2015

Induction Task Two



In this clip, I have decreased the aperture to allow more light to reach the lens, the glare from the bulb is due to the aperture being incredibly low, it looks dreadful because I have no idea what I'm doing with a camera.


This diagram demonstrates what the f number actually is, as the f-number increases the diameter of the entrance pupil decreases and as such less light reaches the lens.




I have changed the kelvin white balance in this shot, ranging from 1500K to 15000K, this has increased the warmth of the image, and at the very end of the clip, it reverts back to the original white balance I started with, this is a much colder shot, again I wasn't entirely sure of what I was doing and as such the video looks dreadful.



In this clip, I have changed the ISO, which changes the lens' sensitivity to light, this can clearly be seen but I feel like again I don't particularly have a clue what i'm actually doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment